Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to Posting?

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if anyone will still be keeping up with this blog but wanted to post an update.

Looks like we may try again.....we waited the mandatory year and now are ready to get started again. Some days can't believe that we are willing to do it all again, but I have to admit that I am excited about the prospect of potentially having another little one. Am I being naive? Too positive in light of our previous issues? Who knows - I am sure that I will go back and forth on this hundreds of times in the next few months.

Not looking forward to the process itself, but to the end result. Who knows if it will work out, but I do know that if I don't try that I will always wonder and wish that I did....

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Good luck!

LJ said...

Still here and glad to see you posting!

Sue said...

It's nice to see a new post from you. Good luck!

Shelby said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!! Best of luck with your next try. I'm rooting for you!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Welcome back! I wish you all the best and will be keeping up!

The Pifer's said...

I found your blog from a friends, I just want you to know I am praying for you!

Love, Hugs and Prayers-
Tiffay
thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

Kami said...

We are looking to try again too. We have one frozen embryo and after that we will do one fresh and then the plan is to call it quits.

Good luck to you!